TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPANY
FISCAL NAME: EL MUNDO DE LOLITA S.L
Phone. Warehouse / Offices: (+34) 938160395
The User is informed and freely accepts that access to the Web sites does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL., Which reserves the right to make any modifications it deems without prior notice that corresponds on its website, being able to modify, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through it and the way they are presented or found on its servers.
The purpose of this website is to allow the user access to an online store of articles as well as to offer information about the products on sale and other related products.
The online store is governed by specific conditions of use. In such cases, these special conditions will be of preferential application.
However, the general rules established here must also be followed. These general contracting conditions will apply to all commercial transactions carried out through this LOLITATIENDA.ES website
Both the access to this website, and the use that may be made of the information and content included in it or accessible from it, will be the sole responsibility of whoever performs it, without EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. may have any responsibility for such uses.
EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. reserves the right to modify the legal conditions set out in this document, which will be applicable from the moment of its publication.
All trade names, brands or different signs of any kind contained in the EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL websites are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
This web page, including the source code and the contents elaborated by its owner or its collaborators, are protected by the current national and international regulations on intellectual and industrial property, being all rights reserved (copyright), so that the user is It is only empowered to navigate through the pages for viewing as domestic use.
However, if you consider or are aware that they violate intellectual or industrial property rights, please notify us as soon as possible at the address email@example.com
Furthermore, on this page some terms and logos are mentioned indirectly and for informational purposes, which constitute trademarks registered by their respective owners, and we are not responsible for the inappropriate use that third parties may make of said trademarks.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the website and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable Legislation, these General Conditions of Use of the website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, being obliged to indemnify EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. for any damage or harm that may be caused by the use of this website, in violation of these general conditions and / or current legislation.
The User must refrain from:
• Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects.
• Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
• Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties.
• Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the domain owner, third party providers and other users.
• Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the owner of the website or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
• Obtain and attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or the Contents.
In addition, the client freely and unequivocally consents to be subject to the following obligations:
• Commit at all times to provide accurate information about the data requested in the user registration or order forms, and to keep them updated at all times.
• Accept all the provisions and conditions contained in these General Contracting Conditions, understanding that they include the best possible service will for the type of activity carried out by EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL.
• Commitment to keep your personal access codes to our website with the utmost diligence and confidentiality.
• Finally, the customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing an address where such order can actually be delivered. Otherwise, EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
Regardles other laws that may be applicable, users are informed that the conditions of use of this website of EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL., are governed in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
In addition, EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL informs you that no type of personal data that the user could provide will be used to send commercial communications by mail or email without the interested user having previously authorized or requested them. express and consensual.
Links are external links. The owner of the website is not responsible for those other websites or files that can be accessed through hypertext links (links) available among its contents, since said linked pages are the responsibility of their respective owners.
The presence of links on the website is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply an obligation, invitation or recommendation on them.
This page, therefore, neither endorses nor endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such web pages or files and does not control nor is it responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information contained and services existing in the linked sites and that are unrelated to this page.
In the event that it is deemed appropriate or that a competent body declares the data unlawful, ordering its withdrawal or that access to it is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, and we have been expressly notified the corresponding resolution, the links indicated would be immediately removed.
EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. undertakes to comply with its obligation of absolute secrecy regarding the personal data that it may handle and its obligation to keep them confidential, adopting the necessary measures to avoid their loss, treatment or any type of alteration or modification of access not authorized.
EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data and by virtue of the existing legal regulations in this regard, it has a system in place to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of data considered personal. For this, in addition to fully complying with each and every one of the requirements set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the Regulations that develop it, (Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21) guarantees not only legal, but fair use of personal data as well as an adequate system to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the aforementioned Organic Law. The contracting by the Users of the services provided in this online store will imply the express, precise and unequivocal consent of the latter for the use, treatment and transfer of data to all entities that directly and indirectly have professional relationships for the provision of said service. EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. will host all the personal data of its Users in an automated file whose purpose is the management, control, prevention and maintenance of the service to be provided. This file complies with all the requirements and guarantees provided in the regulations on Data Protection and whose responsible is EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. will collect only and exclusively the personal data of the Users, being these at all times adequate, pertinent and not excessive.
The Users authorize EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. to process their personal data in an automated and non-automated way, also informing you that you can contact the Registration Department of EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. To exercise your ARCO rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the addresses indicated for this purpose, a signed document with a photocopy of the DNI must be attached. Postal address of the person responsible for the file: EL MUNDO DE LOLITA SL. C / Can xum 15, 08811 canyelles bcn. firstname.lastname@example.org.